[guide.chat] What my computer means to me

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:37:52 +0100

Good morning all
Yes my computer is my life line.
Its also a life saver too because one year we had power cut and my computer
went off too for couple of days as well as all my electric and tv and radio and
kettle and microwave oh wow just imagine how isolated I was .
When computer came back on it was like a miracle has happened to me lovely to
see all my emails
Strange isn't it?
but yes computer is so important it plays a very important part in our lives
I found out abut different things and could email my chemist Doctors caerer
sisters the most important people in my life.
For example
Henshaws blind society send me emails if pat is not coming in so I am able to
email them back straight away

saved me a long wasted journey.

Also if i need my nephews to run to shop for me for milk as an emergencie they
send me email back and say right carol on way
Fantastic machines.

I can write to editors of magazines to ell them I have broken tapes then they
send me email back to say sending me new one
Its just amazing how quickly electronic leters travel with in couple of minutes
around the world
My friend from new zealand sent me email last night to say she got my
correspondent tape
wow isn't that marvellous our mails can travel as far as that?

Obviously I am good regarding to websights but look at all that we learn

Don't need to go to School or college we can educate ourselves on here.

I just wish my two Aunties were alive because Auntie Joan from london and
Auntie marjorie from surrey I would to love to have sent them emails but they
both died one 8 years ago and one 6 years ago.

it would b great fun .

Right must dash now
All enjoy your day what ever your doing
bye ta ta ta