[guide.chat] Voice memos

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 21:10:49 +0100

Oh how cool I have got the ball rolling now for people sending in voice memos.
Carol, lovely to hear yours and I'm so happy to hear that you think my
confidence is growing now in talking on voice mails not bad going. Yeah, I do
feel a bit better now when recording my voice. Enjoy your lovely jubilee
weekend. Keep you posted how mine goes. Jenny M, it's so good to hear your
voice memo and Cathie yours too. Hope you both heard mine. Yeah, it's certainly
such fun. All have a good weekend. Love Clare xxx