[guide.chat] Vanessa the google girl

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:30:21 +0100

Good morning vanessa
Oh the poems were all lovely thank you.
liked the casba one too hahahahaha Let us all know if you hear how our prince
Malclolm is getting on in Scotland

Is he coming up to you in September?if so how long for?

Phyllis
hope your well not had any emails all yesterday on group from you or last night
did your sunday go well?
did you go to quiz in pub last night?

Clare have a great time at blind club today look forward to hearin all about it

Sara that is nice jamie lives in winchester goodness coming tomorrow already
wow
Yes bet you were tired

strange how emails friend can fall in love and be just right

good
I met up with a boy once threw a magazine
he was no good only went out with him for couple of days and all hee had on his
mind was sex
so that was no good was it?
just two days wow never even knew him so goes to show that is all he wanted me
for so i told him to get stuffed hahahahahahaha never saw him after that.

Vanessa pooh

have nice day today weith steven and scot
thank you for telling us all about yourself
helps each other on here to understand one and other

Senn have nice day
keep off them chocks hahahahahaha
I am getting some today from shop determine

right must dash now