[guide.chat] Vanessa the Saints reporter

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:25:54 -0000

 Hello Vanessa, you are a wonderful reporter keeping us up to date withe our TV
viewing.This helps Chris a lot even though we have BT vision, which
automatically records Emmerdale and Corrie. We also use this facility as we
have carers  coming in 4 times a day. We shall be watching the last F1 grand
prix of the season from Brazil this after noon.
My horse riding has finished for now  will start again in March or early April,
I have been doing horse riding for the disabled  {RDA} for roughly 18 months ,
and thoroughly enjoy it. I wish I had more time to get back to playing the
saxophone as I use to get so much enjoyment out of this, I will just have to
try and find a little time each  day
I am also applying for a another Guide Dog which if all goes well will give me
more independence  again. It would be nice having a dog in the house again for
both myself and Chris, as we have both had 2 Guide Dogs each beforeBy the way I
am a Man City fan and Chris supports our local team, Forres Mechanics.
Say hello to Steve and Scott.

Hugs Dawn and Chris