[guide.chat] Update on Carol's computer problems

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:06:48 -0000

Good evening all. I just had a phone call from Carol saying her computer has
got to be sent away to be repaired on Tuesday and it's expected to take a week
or 2 weeks at the most. Oh dear not good. We will all miss her so much. Ah poor
Carol. She's going to be so lost without her computer for such a long time.
Let's hope it can be repaired as soon as possible. Love Clare