[guide.chat] To vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:04:17 -0000

back again vanessa
do you have anything on our queen you know back in 1953 when she got cornation
for her jubillee
she become queen elizabeth on the throne
remember seeing it at school back in 68 in class room
next year its her 60 years as our queen ah that weill be lovely celebration
diamond jubillee
praying to god we all do celebrate it all next year think its in June not sure
now
i am going to get mug next year when come out with pictures of her and also
poster to put in my lounge window can't wait for  for it all
I just love huge events like that

I was dissapoonted this april when lovely kate middleton married prince
weilliam nobody celebrated it hardly in manchester
Hoepfully next year our little clubs weill do party for our queen diamond
jubillee going to get it going as the spark has gone out of the public now all
too damn miserable
Need to all cheer up in this country now

Right take care