[guide.chat] To the birthday girl

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:54:42 +0100

Hi Jennie
oh yummy that flakes sounds so yummy in that ice cream wow I was drizzling all
over my black shorts hahahahahahaha
Did you know ice cream vans round here now not allowed to play music bloody
stupid all because of new rules came out last year distracting the public
oh people so damn bloody miserable nowdays
sorry to vent here but gets my back up
people just never satified but they will have a very loud concert on parks wow
banging heavy music

I miss out on an ice cream too silent now

oh some people have to be so fussy in this world
wish they would get a life and stop complaining about everything
glad you got nice ice scream
are yu not far from beach
oh i would love to walk on beach
my carer loves sands
my sister stella can't stand walking on soft sand very weird
its her phobia how very weird
strange if you ask me hahahahahahaha