[guide.chat] To phyllis about Stan

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:36:46 +0100

Hi phyllis
guess what
stan on here can actually veiw your photos you send us all on an attachment wow
so how about stan coming on here and telling us all the colours of rugs
How about it Stan?
after all your partially sighted
what do you think phyllis?

good idea for stan to come on and explaine each rug for us all
Phyllis sounds lovely about your going crazy golf wow and to blackpool
we all going to send you sunshine in an email to you next week
Malcolm is going to write to Fred our weather forcast man to give him loads of
sunshine to post to you
now hows that!

going to phone my friend now
Love carol x.x.x.x.