[guide.chat] To my darling Kermit

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:26:00 -0000

Good afternoon Sweet heart Kermit
I love you so much can't wait for Valentines day for our engagement .
I hope all on here will buy us lovely expensive engagements presents

I would love to go on a cruise but asking too much now hahahahahahahaha
Oh no Kermit don't faint sweet heart only joking

Oh Kermit Kermit love you so much my tears strolling down my face here now

can't wait to be with you in London on Tuesday
Hope Senn and her parents welcome me to their house to kiss you so passionately
Oh must go can't stop loving you
Love your Gorgeous Miss Piggy who is as beautiful as ever x.x.x.x.