[guide.chat] To clare braille article

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:14:07 -0000

Good afternoon clare
wow loved that article about braille wow very interresteing letter
Clare yes,very vital we all learn braille
I think life with out braille would be so boring and not lot of communicating
well i learnt braille back in 2002 back in carer home doctor piggotte lodge
went to college called abraham moss in crumpsall .
my braille took me 14 months i know its a long time but my god its all worth it.

Now I get my bank statements in braille.  My electrict bill and also magazines
in braille
I made myself diaries over the eyars this year made new one called it
My diary for 2012
put my appointments in there etc
oh great now got braille addresss book too
If there members on here who can't do braille at least give it a go ok
frustrating i know but its all worth it in the end
I braille cd's too and also make short notes and send braille letters to my
friends
oh braille is such a life line like our computers and emails
Love it the best thing i eve done