[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 23:12:01 -0000

Good evening clare
I am just so annoyed over this
Frankie sang shocking on x factor yesterday all judges gave him bad comments
and blow me the public vote him in tonight oh its not fair clare risk boy group
who have been singing perfect oh my god how can that happen?how can all the
miserable public vote our risk group out and yet keep crap frankie in this is
just not on
I am upset over that
shows how miserable the public are nowdays

Oh well just have to live with it now
Bet your life on it now frankie is in again next week  wouldn't mind but he
can't sing a cat can sing better then him by meowing out loud  oh honestely
get me so mad

Sorry to winge hahahehehehehehe
them boys risk could have definetely got a recording contract .

Hey clare lady Garga is on x factor next week horray
wasn't J.S. fantastic tonight

hey clare listen to this
new album out now cd 5 of dream boat and petti coat wow oh wow
great news
 I must get that cd

Take care