[guide.chat] To Vanessa the saints reporter

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:35:51 -0000

Hi Vanessa the saints reporter, I'm glad there's no change to our soaps this
week thanks for the update as always. Oh dear not good you have snow in your
part of the world. Luckily we haven't got snow yet but they do say we will in
the next couple of days but hope not. It's certainly cold out though so there's
a good chance it will. As long is it stays away till I get back from dance on
Tuesday I don't mind haha. Love Clare xx