[guide.chat] To Vanessa and steve and scot the dog

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 06:32:17 -0000

Good morning vanessa
wow what a busy time for you now
so happy for you brilliant
ah nice how you keep your clubs going vanessa
its lovely how you all keep it altogether
your an inspiration to us blind people running a club
you have given me ideas now about the exercises on the chairs
weill suggest it now to our coffee group cool yea
clare could suggest that too her blind clubs too

oh just love how you and steve cope with life as a couple fantastic
keep it all up vanessa
LoveCarol x.x.x.x.