[guide.chat] To Stan your story

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:31:05 +0100

Hi Stan the funny man. Oh your story was very good and funny. I have actually
been to Cadbury's world for real it was an amazing day out. I was in chocolate
heaven as you can imagine. I wouldn't mind going again though of course. If I
won the lottery I would buy it myself but I would eat all the chocolate so none
for anyone else so er maybe not a very good idea but good for me of course
haha. I loved Carol's story too. Oh there's such talented people on here it's
amazing. Love Clare xxxx