[guide.chat] To Phillis Cinders

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:33:22 -0000

Good evening my lovely cinders
oh that is exciting now our Holly's and Samuels rugs now completed now coming
out to us wow somthing els in there wow
 anxious now to hear the description of rugs as soon as they come
our julie bought new christmas paper for kids
Toy story christmas paper for sam and desney paper for holly
great

I have got selection box for your little Lewis

got gift from the kiddies for you making rugs off the kids the gift for
christmas
shush hush secret
so do not ask questions ok

done some cards now yours weill be on its way soon

oh that sounds nice choclate pizza don't tell our clare on here she weill want
it phyllis hahahahahaha you know what she is like

hope you have nice quiz tonight
goodness all go for us ladies on here now

Right take care