[guide.chat] To Kevin

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 10:19:10 +0100

Hi kevin
Your a tennis fan too?
wow

hey Kevin told by my sisters that serins william wears her tennis dress so
short she is showing her pink fancy knickers my god all the ennis stars in
laides showing their knickers this year

no wonder millions of men tuning in hahahahahahahahahahaha
Behave yourself kevin your as bad as malcolm and darran hahahahahahahahahaah
wow brilliant tennis on today
if andy murray gets through today he is in mens final got my lovely gold horse
shoe near me today
weill put it in my hand when he is playing joe wilfried songer today
oh please let him win
it weill be tennis history if andy wins on sunday for 74 years
oh wow
going now can't wait
Love Carol xxxx