[guide.chat] To Jamie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 14:44:29 -0000

Hi mr foottie and mr boozer

Fine thanks
Glad you had nice time yesterday wow party too bet you never even thought about
bringing me doggie bag of food back you tight fisted so and so
hahahahehehehehehe

enjoy yourself life is too short nowdays
there is sod all out there now we have to make our own enjoyments these days
Have nice sunday

From: jamie collins - Email Address: jamie.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 20/11/2011 13:46
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Titles for all our members on°Ý here

Hello Miss Piggy, very good, yesterday i went to football we won 3 0 had couple
of pints in the ground, came home had quick bite to eat and shower then went to
a party, more beer, hope you are well.