[guide.chat] To Clare your lovely jubilee dance

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:39:47 +0100

Hi my good friend clare
oh wow lovely day their
what clothes did you wear
well your scones and cake sounded so delicious. yum yum yum
Oh yes,live music is brilliant
ah nice to get jubillee hat and ray gave you his good
ah nice time you had.

Clare,its awful when you have to wait till september now.
oh my god your second week weill be only one day out for you now oh dear not
good

just wish your mum oculd find you somthing els for the 6 weeks holidays clare
on your second week.
yes been sunny here too
typical to be on this week
wish i had gone away this week now
football is on now yearn yearn yearn
did you like my corrie gossip I sent in this afternoon
hope you liked my exercise class tonight i sent in
oh nice you can get cornbeef pies in greggs
oh must try tehm now clare
oh so happy you had nice time in dance group today.
I got choclate orange given to me today got some peices here now on my little
tray and nice bottle of diet coke
so my medicen of the day thank goodness for that.
Love Carol xxxx