[guide.chat] To Carol your weekend

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:30:47 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely time at your Julie's as always. Glad
you were able to sit out in garden on the new garden bench enjoying the lovely
weather. OH those boom boxes sound so cool just my thing so I must find out
about getting myself one. OH you see Carol you are not the only one who's a
copycat hahahehehehehe. Your corned beef crispy bakes with potatoes and apple
pie with custard pudding so yummy and that cake too. Glad you and Mathew played
dominoes outside oh I love playing dominoes one of my favourite games. I love
the domino bingo at the Monday blind club. I also love playing just straight
forward running out but my favourite game of all is 5's and 3's. My granddad
used to play in a pub domino team so he taught me how to play it. I had a top
tutor there for sure hahahaha. Sadly he's no longer with us but I have lovely
memories of him I treasure forever and my domino playing being one of those
lovely gifts he left me with. Glad you listened to magazine while Mathew on x
box. Well I had a quiet Saturday chilling out with my music and yes I had that
lovely overtones CD on and later listened to my book. I listened to my music
talk magazine from living without sight. Oh Carol thank you so much for putting
a request on for me as a late birthday surprise. I loved the Westlife song that
they played for me what a lovely surprise thank you so much Carol for that. I
was also very happy they played my requests the song Clare which is my song by
Gilbert O'Sullivan and my second request was the longest time by the lovely
overtones oh how cool. I always love that magazine but it was even better for
me this time. I had chicken legs with microwave chips for tea last night and
some chocolate cake which I also had in the afternoon with a cuppa. Today
chilling out but not sure what's for tea yet just a snack like cheese toasters
or something as usual on Sundays and maybe mum's yummy chocolate angel delight.
I will have chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon so getting my all
important chocolate fix in a big way of course. Well looking forward to the
afternoon tea at the garden centre with the blind club tomorrow keep you posted
how it goes and of course look forward to hearing about your day. We will be
back later as we won't get to the garden centre till 2.30 so I think it will be
well over 5 PM when we get back so a lovely day out. Well Carol enjoy your
Sunday as I will and that yummy hot pot and victoria sponge. It's nice weather
here too as it was yesterday but it was a bit showery. Well I'm hoping Joe wins
pop star to opera star as Sarah is as we both love him. Well Carol we both
getting so clever now for sure in fact extra clever. Your message is copied and
pasted underneath. I do it all the time now as well as shortening the subject
lines. OH aren't I a good girl? Well makes a change hahahahaha. Lots of love
Clare xxxx.

Carol O'connor said.

Good morning all
Well yesterday Saturday weather turned out beautiful .
Guess what!
I were able to sit in our Julie's back garden on new garden bench
had my boom box out there as mine has batteries in.
My memory stick was in it listening to Galloways magazine which is from preston
wow you want to see all the events they have over there in their club
I was drinking glass of summer fruit orange its lovely
After sitting out there Julie took me to measure my black skirt she is going to
do it on her sewing machine in week
We had tea corn beef and onion crispy bakes and boiled potatos and mixed beg
yummy
we had apple pie and custard later oh wow yummy
coffee and cake
After that I sat out with mathew we played Dominoes on pathio table and chairs
cool yea

mathew made me cup of tea then I listened to my magazine on my cd and headphone
this time while mathew was on his x box
nice time
Today doing myself minced beef hot pot yummy
got victora jam sandwich cake julie gave me
Right going now back later on got jobs to do
speak soon