[guide.chat] To Carol your presents and cards

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:08:50 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you got lots of lovely presents and cards and of course
you got lots of that all important chocolate fix in a big way. I know it will
all be gone in 5 minutes miss piggy boots hahahehehehehe. You certainly living
up to that name this week but of course it's your birthday so that's a good one
you can stick to as if you need one of course haha. If you can't go mad on your
birthday then when can you. Good for you I say. Oh wow. You did very well there
for sure as always. So happy you love my home made card and can't wait for you
to spend my £20. My family are all happy you love their cards too. OH can't
wait to hear all about your meal later. Well I'm going to Asda with my parents
to get some CD's so hope I have luck. Well my dear Carol enjoy the rest of your
day. Love Clare xxxxxx