[guide.chat] Titles for all our members on here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:06:34 -0000

Good morning all
brought to my atention that we have titles
here goes
Clare,is miss dancing queen,choclate drop, twinkle tows and miss choclate queen

Phyllis is
mrs rug maker and miss cinderella
Jamie is  mr boozer and mr footie

Vanessa is
mis google girl and also miss web pager
Vanessa pooh is

mrs tv reporter for tv fans and also mres love galavanting out and about

Senn is
Kermit the fog
and miss croaky

Malcolm is,

mr wonderer returns now and again also he is
Sir Malcolm and also
mr funny guy

Angela is
miss spiky and wet wet sloppy dog lover
Herold is

mr searcher for our pop stars on tv mr google too
Steven evans is
Mr Pop in and out

Kevein burgen is

Mr cheff