[guide.chat] Things you use most in Guide

  • From: Sarah Jones <Sarah.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:45:46 +0100

Hello friends,
I wonder if you can help me with a quick survey. I'm trying to establish which
features of Guide our customers use and value the most. If you don't mind
helping me with this research perhaps you can email me with your top 5 (or
more) features. They might be the things you use most frequently or perhaps
things that you find most useful. Please order them with your favourite/the
best first.

For example, I might put:
1) Email
2) Skype
3) Instant messaging
4) Writing Letters
5) Surfing the web
6) Listening to internet radio

Thank you everyone!
Kind regards,
Sarah
sarah.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMPORTANT INFORMATION This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and
notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of
Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.

Dolphin Computer Access Limited. Registered in England No. 2065974. Registered
address - Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ, United
Kingdom.