[guide.chat] The riverside club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:44:20 -0000

Good evening all. I had a lovely time at the riverside blind club I won 4 times
on the bingo not bad going. They have chocolate bars as prizes so ideal for me.
I won 2 mars bars which I ate there as they were only mini ones that's my
excuse I'm sticking to of course as if I need one haha. I let Pat have my other
2 wins and she had malteesers and a toblorone. She thanked me so much and said
so lovely of me. I was so happy to share my chocolate with her as she didn't
win anything and since I won 4 times it seemed only fair. We had biscuits with
a cuppa and they made sure I got the chocolate ones of course. Sadly Ron wasn't
there as he's got this nasty cold and cough that's going around. Well they were
all so happy to have me back and it's certainly much improved since I was there
last I'm so happy I went and I'm going to carry on going permanent now so it's
another extra day out for me so my free weeks won't be so boring now how cool
that's ideal. It's also better for me having Pat there and of course my pal Ron
will be there next time so another chance to catch up with them as well as at
the other clubs. For tea it was meat pie and one of those mousses with
chocolate buttons. Later will start the other packet of Thorntons Viennese
truffles I have while enjoying the soaps. I'm so happy home and away is back at
last so make up for lost time. Hope all had a good day. It's cold out so those
of you who haven't been out have had the best place keeping warm for sure. I'm
glad to be back home in the warm even though I had a lovely afternoon out. Love
Clare