[guide.chat] The children in need concert

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:22:51 -0000

Good evening all. I enjoyed the children in need concert from 8 PM till 10 PM
on BBC1 it was very good. I even missed the soaps for it so shows how good it
was. I can catch up with the soaps anytime after all. Lady gaga was very good
as was JLS and Gary Barlow singing back for good a take that song. I also loved
Kelly Rowland singing but of course she's now an x factor judge too. Also
Tulisa was on telling us about all the children in need some very sad but
inspiring stories there. She didn't sing though. I thought Coldplay were very
good too as was James Morrison and Jessie Jay and lots of other acts. Oh it was
amazing and well worth missing my soaps for and that's saying something,
smiles. It was not to be missed that's for sure. My cordless headphones really
are a lifeline as it meant I could listen to the concert without disturbing my
parents watching the soaps cool yea. Love Clare