[guide.chat] Thankyou to Vanessa Elaine and Scot

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:32:45 +0100

Thanks to all of the people of chat line who contribut to making our weekend
nice and happy ,although the sad story about the deaf dumb and blind baby
brought tears to my eyes and made me feel very sorry for living such a nice
uncomplicated life except in the last five years .

I would also like to tell you that my brother-in-law is out of hospital and is
recovering from his heart attack ,it is his wife who sends me all the funny
jokes that I have put onto the chat line every day for the last three weeks or
so ,it looks like my source of jokes will keep on coming to you all .

anyway many thanks Vanessa from me Keith

ps
Will put an attachment into this email .