[guide.chat] Tennis final

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 18:18:29 +0100

Good evening all.
Oh what a fantastic final
Well this lady aged 21 years old from chek can't spell the  country.

She is called
Kvotivic petra is her first name
blond hair girl i am told nearly 6 foot tall.
well she was our wimbledon champion  its her first time
Mariah Sherapova who is Russian didn't come though oh dear she never came
through.
My god she can grunt makes awful grunting noises  well she is 6 foot and 3
inches tall my god she is tall I would be up to her knees if I stood next to
her hahahahahaha
but anyway,i enjoyed that match only two sets sad really over so quickly .
Ah nice for her her mum and dad and brothers were there very happy family
indeed.
Looking forward to tomorrows final now between
Jovicic and Rafael Maddell

can't wait now to listen to it.
that is it then no tennis untill next July.

Well couldn't go to our Julie's tonight because her sons are sleeping over at
there mates and julie and wayne going in pub so it means me being on my own at
there house no thanks
I prefer to be here
Enjoyed my home made corn beef ash and ham sandwiches earlier while listening
to tennis i was eating a couple of sausage rolls and bottle of fresh orange
now got bag of jelly babies on my little tray here on computer with glass of
pine apple juice
I tend to eat more when i am in.

Lovely sunshine outside

Right going to answer my 19 emails from my personal friends now and two cousins
take care