[guide.chat] Talking gadgets

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:46:55 -0000

Good Evening,I wonder if anyone has an email address or even better a phone
number that would find me at the counter of a shop that sells all things that
are audio,I am looking for a good quality pedometer and compass,and is it only
cobolt systems that sell talking microwave's. I am also looking for a parrot
voice recorder,talking kitchen scales,blood pressure machine,any help would be
appreciated and if anyone has any of these items in excellent condition and you
wish to sell,then please let me know.
Best wishes Jan.