[guide.chat] Surprise just come now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:03:12 -0000

Hi all just had lovely card from lovely angela on here
ah its lovely
our mathew just come on his bike bless him this postman has taken my card to
julie's as they all know our Julie very well oh listen to this all
got it in front of me now

ah its lovely
got snowman in white looks and feels like cotton wool on its tummy and face
mathew told me its got black bowler hat on and red scarf and red bow on the
scarf ah its lovely orange carrot for its nose
beautiful card.
orange card back ground from angela and monty just going to stand it up now on
my tv cabenet won't be a minute,

Back now
stood up now with  all my home made ones from day centre ah nice
Angela thank you very much lovely
Julie only lives 6 streets away walking distance
and postman was giong to deliver it here but he saw me going in to coffee club
so he saw our julie near the shops gave her it
Oh angela its lovely thank you
I wanted to share that with them all on here ah nice

got box from our clare at Julie's at 3pm today from my friend clare on here so
weill describe them all to you tomorrow on chat too
as julie is bringing them round tomorrow herself because lots in box you see
Take care