[guide.chat] Sight village

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:10:22 +0100

Hi  Jann
I been to 3 sight villages with my ex boyfriend Eric wow went to alexandra
college in Birmingham eric took his proffessional tape recorder he recorded it
all for our Millium magazine

oh we loved it went with our magazine volunteers wow great everybody loved it
on our Millennium magazine
we recorded computer screens mobile talk phones the oasis's at that time

we recorded the R.NI.B  giving talks about talking dictionary machine wow that
was brilliant
we recorded national library for the blind from stockport in manchester they
were talking about books that were taxtiles pictures on one side braille
sentansens
ordinary pictures on other side
We also recorded vitalise holidays too and talking news paper
national talking express at the time nigal reed who was editor for years

then we had go at the raeding machine books on top were demonstrated to us very
good
noisey in sight village though
second time we went with henshaws

loved it at sight village