[guide.chat] Post fromElizabeth

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:53:36 +0100

Elizabeth here again!  I feel I owe you all an apology, especially  those of
you who so kinly welcomed me to Chat a week or two ago. I think I revealed that
I am now a great- grand mother, my youngest grand-daughter is 35 years old and
both my children are senior citizens so I am afraid it has been a case of
teaching an old dog new tricks. Unfortunately the first time I received chat
there were over 80 messages and as previously I have never received more than
twi or three in one week I panicked. Sarah suggested the digest version of
Guide Chat but this means I have missed a lot I should have liked to hear
about. Your stories for example, so have decided to give the full list another
try.If you have saved yout stories and can forward them to my email address I
should be pleased. I am afraid my story would cover almost a century but I
could tellyou bits of it from time to time. I might also play Devil's Advocate
and tell you about some of the horrors I suffered as a teacher during my
teaching years, like for example the time I chastised a boy for interupting ny
lesson and then watched as he extracted a piece of glass  from a broken window
and holing in his hand said "Cool it Mrs Kay, cool it".
 Enough for now ,but I should like to James for helping me gain confidence.
Elizabeth (Just a Lass from Lancashire not grand enough to be cslled Queen or
Lady)