[guide.chat] Post from Elizabeth: re. our Olympic Champions My daughter and her husband, who live in Hertfordshire, have just left afeter calling to see me on their way to a holiday in Scotland. They told me that Laura Trott, one of the cyclists who won a gold medal at the Olympics was in my daughter's class when she wa in junior school. Apparently she was a disadvantaged child who had numerous health problems which the school helped her to overgome. Cycling was one of the activities she took up. My daughter has sent a card to congratulate her. She lives not too far away

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:38:34 +0100

Other related posts:

  • » [guide.chat] Post from Elizabeth: re. our Olympic Champions My daughter and her husband, who live in Hertfordshire, have just left afeter calling to see me on their way to a holiday in Scotland. They told me that Laura Trott, one of the cyclists who won a gold medal at the Olympics was in my daughter's class when she wa in junior school. Apparently she was a disadvantaged child who had numerous health problems which the school helped her to overgome. Cycling was one of the activities she took up. My daughter has sent a card to congratulate her. She lives not too far away - Elizabeth Kay