[guide.chat] Popular names

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:20:59 +0100

Good Afternoon Carol and all. Yes this is a very interesting subject for sure
I'm always very interested in people's names and what they mean. Yes you have a
lovely name Carol for sure and how cool you have your very own song just like I
do. Yes how cool I'm named after those yummy cakes and also the toffee sweets
of that name too oh fame at last. They are actually called chocolaty Clare's
not chocolate eclairs. did you know that? Hahahehehehehehe. Well you do now.
Hahahehehehehe. Oh Sarah ah bless you saying I would have a cute laugh like she
does at the end of my song by Gilbert O'Sullivan you are so lovely. Ah Sarah
I'm sure you will find your prince one day and how cool it would be if he was
called Gordon your favourite name because of Gordon Ramsay the chef and of
course that lovely singer Gordon you love so much. Well as you know I'm the
dancing princess so I hope to find my dancing prince that really would be
amazing. Love Clare xxxx