[guide.chat] Play your cards right

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:33:52 -0000

Hi Clare
Oh this is so funny what a right plonker I am hahahahahahahaha
I just went back to a previous email to see and realised what happened as
listening half way to your evening email ealier on my sister Stella was ringing
me i just left your email as my cordless phone is on my computer desk.
How ignorant of me there hahahahahahaha Sorry about that Clare
my mind was all over the place when writing back to you.
Honestly what am I like
slap on my wrist now slap slap

Thank you for explaining to me clare your a star
a little treasure too.

Oh Clare poor lee ann in corrie ah so emotional tonight ah she cried genunily
poor little Simon too at end .

I heard weather,oh dear snow is expected now over here on saturday afternoon
its gone colder tonight
got my flanneltte pajamas on now with your red fluffy dressing gown you bought
me last year

Take care
Lots of love Carol x.x.x.x.