[guide.chat] Paralympics

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 12:02:22 +0100

When I watch the paralympics I shall do the same as  I did when when watching
the first lot. I just switch on when I feel like watching and cheer whoever is
competing for GB. I was lucky on several occasions to hit on one of the
highlights. What I evjoy most is the skill and committment of all these
wonderful young people. I marvel as I watch them . I was never any good at
sport myself but enjoyed dancing and some aspects of gym, I was quite good at
rope climbing ,not sure if they do that today. Elizabeth