[guide.chat] Our lovely animals

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 21:47:14 -0000

don't worry Angela, all of us on here love our animals so whatever we do and
where ever we go they will be welcome, life would be so sad without our furry
friends, as they are our buddies there will be no need for Henry to worry about
the snakes, we can make sure that peace can be arranged, there will be Carol
and her piggies, you with Henry and Monty, our Phyllis can bring her own zoo,
we have Scott and Malcolm has Casper, not sure who else wants to turn up for
our gatherings but please put your names down, the more the merrier, Vanessa x x