[guide.chat] Our busy week

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:50:26 -0000

hello to you all, as usual it's been all go for the 3 of us, last Monday the
boys went  to the gym and then into the town for some shopping, I was here
playing catch up with this computer, on Tuesday the boys met a lady in the
local park, she helps Steve to take Scott for a free run, this lasts for an
hour and 30 minutes then they go for a coffee and cake, off to the library and
then home, I was in our blind group office doing my voluntary work, home in
time to cook tea, the rest of the week was the same sort of thing for the boys,
lots of walkies and excersise, on Thursday had a dentist appointment, only a
check up and clean , phew, got away with that ha ha, on Friday had a new p.a.
start work for us, caught up with paperwork, got the clocks put right and also
the new dates and stuff put on the calendar until the end of the year, got so
much to do and places to be that it's going to be tiring, yesterday Steve had
his flu jab, had mine about 2 weeks ago, I had a very exciting but scary day,
went to a local community radio station and had a day of learning how to do a
radio show, it was difficult for me as they had no talking software on their
computers on which they do all of the interviews and choose the songs from so
had to get one of the chaps to do the mouse work, after lunch we were told that
in an hour we would be live on air so had to prepare our song choices and write
what would be said on the programme, I was the first one to open the show after
the news at 3pm, said my bit of blurb , then introduced my music choice which
was called Missing You by John Waite, then got out of the chair so that the
next person could do their bit, it was fun but scary, would like to do more of
this but couldn't do it by myself because of the software, might have to
persuade them to get some for the computer ha ha, got another busy week so hope
you enjoy yourselves and that this chat line gets back to normal, whatever that
is , take care , Vanessa, Steve and Scott x x