[guide.chat] Oh dear no tv now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:31:34 -0000

Good evening all
oh dear our area has blown off the top of my roof our neighbours going mad here
too my tv is not worrking now got radio on instead oh missing corrie now
our julie's house lights all flickering on and off oh dear neighbours in my
block got no tv on either wow
scary this wind now getting stronger you see we have big feild at side of our
flats here so more wind wow strong

i can hear it so shows how strong it is
hope everybody is alright very quiet on here cheer up everybody