[guide.chat] Oh No my god

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:45:37 +0100

Good evening Alax
ah no
poor vanessa oh this is shocking news just picked it up now

ah this is so terrible
steven and scot weill be in a bad way they were so lovable
oh my god poor vanessa pooh
she was lovely

oh can't understand it why us inocent ones have to die and yet druggies outside
and prisoners in for very bad things keep alive

Please Alax give steve and her family my condolances and my prayers go out to
them all
 nobody weill never know what is around the corner for us all never would of
dreamed you telling us this sad news about Vanessa Alax
ah terrible news that.

Take care from sad Carol xxxx