[guide.chat] Oh Dear

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:54:53 +0100

Hi Vnessa
oh dear not good about MCDonalds
our Stella takes holly and samuel every Saturday to MCDonalds oh dear they
weill not be happy now
just posted it to our Julie
what ever next

look at the chippies they are junk food for kids
hey vanessa this weill mean now not many costumers in MCDonalds now oh how sad
parents like to take their kids for treat
but bet your life on it now parents will go and take bugers meals home now to
their kids
not daft are they

but now costumers weill go low now and they wiell lose out on money
what do you all think about this aticle our vanessa sent in
Thank you Vanessa for this
take care