[guide.chat] New topic

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:26:52 -0000

Hi Everyone,

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were asking people to ring
in, if they've ever lost any pets and my hubby told me a joke that really made
me giggle, so I'd thought I'd share it with you.

Did you hear about the village idiot, that thought he'd help his neighbours by
rescuing their two birds, one was coloured green and the other red.  They were
perched up on one of the branches of a tree, so the village idiot, started to
climb the tree and managed to rescue the green coloured bird and climbed down
to give it to his neighbour, who thanked him and asked "Why didn't you bring
the other one down too?"  The village idiot answered,
"Because, I didn't think it was ripe enough ".  He He.

TTFN
Sally