[guide.chat] My time at blind club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:13:12 -0000

Good afternoon all. I had a lovely time at blind club as always I won a
chocolate bar on the dominoes and we had some chocolate cakes with a good old
cuppa for Sarah a members birthday which is on this Saturday 3 December. How
cool it's the same day as Anna's. Sarah and her carer Karen came to the theatre
show with Barbara, Ron and I last Tuesday. We all couldn't stop talking about
our amazing day out and have decided we will be going again in the summer when
the people come back to do another 50's and 60's show how cool is that? Well at
our next blind club is our Christmas party with a buffet and singer Dave Knight
I can't wait for that. Even better it starts at 1 PM and doesn't finish till
4.30 PM so we have an extra hour how cool is that? This will be on 12 December
so only 2 weeks away not bad going. For tea it was meat pie and home made mince
pies which I got from the bring and buy stall. My parents said they so yummy
but I don't like mince pies so I just had custard on it's own. I also got some
cheese scones for myself they so yummy too. All the funds from this stall are
going to our Christmas party. I hope all had a good day. Love Clare