[guide.chat] My reply to Donna's Question about how to reply . oasis phone

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:21:16 +0100

Hi Donna,and anyone else who is interested ,to reply to something that has been
sent to either of the forums ,just reply only to the forum concerned and not to
the individual concerned plus the chat line or technical forum as the person
gets the message anyway by belonging to the forum,Donna the email below only
came once where as in this mornings emails I got two from you that were exactly
the same ,and so just do a reply ,not to all recipients just to the forum
concerned ,I do hope that you did not mind me pointing this out to you and to
anyone else ,especially after getting all those emails yesterday saying that
someone was away on holiday ,we must have had a great pile of them under our
computers in the deleted and deleted files,haha haha ...

Regards Keith

ps Whilst I am in the spotlight so to speak,did you know that you can wipe off
a lot of the stuff in the subject place and only leave the real subject like in
this case ,we were on about the "  Oasis and so everything before that can be
wiped off and then you do not get reply mentioned lots of times ,to do this all
you need to do is find the subject in that box and hold the back-space button
down until all the stuff before is wiped out ,or you can use the F 2 button way
,anyway I do hope that you find this useful ...