[guide.chat] My lovely meal out

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:45:08 +0100

Good evening all
oh wow nice day again
we all went to the Windmill again oh wow food
for starters I had hot rods and pepper sauce salad
hot rods are small round flat chicken in bread crumbs yummy

for main course I had chicken breast roast potatoes runner beans carrots
broccolli stuffing and gravy yummy
I had rasbury ice cream roll with ice cream on top so yummy
two glasses of largar and lime so yummy
thre others had steak and chips kids had quarter pounder and chips
they had choclate fudge yummy

we all enjoyed it had good laugh and chat afterwards
great

oh enjoyed it

ah nice

guess what
it poured down with ehavy rain wow it was so heavy thundered and litening too
while in pub wow lucky there

got back for 7.30pm
in all day tomorrow

had great day