[guide.chat] My life story comments

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:26:41 +0100

Thank you so much to everyone who has commented so far on my story. Jim, so
happy you enjoyed it too and I really enjoyed the first part of your story too.
Senn, I'm so happy you enjoyed it too. It will be lovely to hear your story
too. Carol so happy you enjoyed my story well worth waiting for as you have
been wanting me to write it for a while now. Glad Jenny M enjoyed it too and I
was so touched when you said you would have loved to have had my way of life.
Hope Vanessa and Malcolm and others enjoy it. Love Clare