[guide.chat] My dishy men

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:59:05 +0100

Oh Sarah how cool you have also been to a James Blunt concert as I have oh he
was amazing for sure. I went to his concert at the Nottingham Arena. I went
with Judith who also brought her son Steven along he was only 13 at the time as
some of his girlie mates from school were also there we all had such a lovely
night. I don't think Steven actually wanted to see James. He only came for his
girlie mates he's not daft for sure. I'm not daft either. I got him well sussed
out there but I don't blame him. I have all of James's CD's. Oh Sarah how cool
you loved Gareth Gates too oh this is so amazing how much we have in common.
Yes Gareth was amazing how he overcame his stammer to be a pop star ah bless
him it must have been so hard for him and I admire him for that he did amazing
I have always been so proud of him. Love Clare xxxx