[guide.chat] My cordless headphones

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:42:57 +0100

Good Evening all. Just trying out the cordless headphones they so cool. I have
them plugged into my media centre upstairs and I'm listening to my programmes
on my headphones downstairs how cool to be able to listen to what I want and
walk around the house at the same time. It's ideal that I can listen to my
soaps without having to sit upstairs all the time this technology is so amazing
and very clever. I just listened to Emmerdale on them and will listen to the
second half at 8 PM as well as Corrie at half past 8. Even the audio
description comes out very clear as well as the programme so no more having to
rely on my mum to fill in the quiet bits on their telly downstairs now I can
listen on my own media centre without having to stay upstairs. I don't have to
listen to my parents telly at all now cool yea. I can also plug them into my
daisy player so can listen to my books and music anywhere in the house I can
even sit out in garden and listen not bad going I'm well away now. I can't wait
to tell my friend Pat she will be so happy I like them. I'm going to get my own
now for sure. It was so lovely of her to lend me hers so I could find out if I
like them or not before spending money on something I may not have liked. I
highly recommend them to those of you who haven't already got them. Love Clare
xxxx