[guide.chat] My coffee club today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:54:21 -0000

Good evening senn and all
oh dear poor you senn hope your feeling little better now though
well my coffee club was good 9 turned up today horray
we had current cake for old Dorathy she was 80 today we sang happy birthday to
her bless her we had wine but i hav heart burn now because tell you why in a
minute
anway had cuppa and i won packet of custard creams biscuits on the bingo on a
line wow couldn't believe it but upset not choclate ones though oh dear

anway making my chcolate mould tomorrow now as in all day tomorrow got more
time neighbour came in this afternoon so couldn't do my mould typical
 We bought raffle tickets in our coffee group for bottle of wine and choclates
hoping i win them got ticket for friend of mine too fifty pence each not bad

Oh enjoyed it today in there

My nephew Mathew went to chhippie for me how cool is that?.

I had fish and chips and mushy peas yummy he went at 4.30pm gave him £2 so he
can go and get choclates and coke for himself
bless him his hands were like ice cold outside today

take care