[guide.chat] My coffee club

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:35:22 -0000

Good afternoon all
Hope your all well.

I enjoyed coffee club nice lively atmosphere in there today that is how i like
it
we had toasted crumpets with spread cheese on yummy
Guess what!

I won full house on bingo wow got gift set it was shower gel.body lotion and
hand cream called Cocanut butter wow how cool is that?.

I got all excited as it was in pvc case in other words not leather sort of
plastic horray
Had coffee after that.
We were talking about what to have on christmas party wow
great
me and julia taking sausage rolls in and tubes of flavoured pringles in wow you
should se what we are haveing

Mixed sandwiches,two different quiches cheese and tomato and vegetable
cocktail sticks tangerins grapes
cream crackers and cheese pork pies chicken drum stikcs  volivoms with fillings
in  mini choclae eclaires ice finger rolls wow
mixed choclates  salad scotch eggs
For afters angel delight trifle or gatue depends which everybody likes I weill
have the angel delight
having crackers to pull party poppers balloons wow hats
oh my god excited now
pigglets banned hahahahehehehehehehe sending them to there child minders

oh wow

Later on went in nighbours for cuppa who got the little doggie chloe ducks
quacking now try again cloea oh for god sake yikes can't spell it
anyway tonight having pizza and chips and peas yummy
oh yes never had that awful booze inside choclates today very sensible

take care