[guide.chat] My christmas tree is up now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:34:36 -0000

Good afternoon all
Yes,my christmas tree is up now fiberotic tree got stars light on end of
branches
got red tiny table cloth on my biggest nesting table got snowman standing at
side of tree got fluffy santa sat on the side his long legs dangling down over
the table  got glass angel in middle she lights up too
looks very nice my carer told me

Stood my pot santa and pots snowman on cd cabinet they play music and go round
on base got gold stars around the base
got huge winnie the pooh dressed in santa outfit on my couch and my knitted
snowman with long leggs on couch too

got my snow buddy sittting on top of my phone stand cute
ah nice
Julia worked so hard today took me to morrisons for weekly shop
we had ham and salad cobs in cafe and hot choclate yummy
got my shop in

took me all over morrisons Guess what !

Joe macaldry x factor star got christmas album out now in morrisons £10 going
to get it next week

After that came back put all away julia hoovered all my flat mopped my floors
clean bedding on

then we both sat down in lounge while she wrote me 17 cards out wow her fingers
were aching
she wrapped me 7 parcels up bless her
We sent our clare her present and crackers and cards out so she weill tell you
all once she gets them

Oh thank god for carers wow
be lost with out her
after done all that we both went to post office to post them all
came back filled form in for me then read my normal post
after that she mad me cup of tea and we finished clare's miniture choclates all
gone now wow
had 6 left oh dear all gone
Julia was looking at clares cards today and angelas?too

she thought they wre all beautifully made

Julia is giving my card in two weeks special one so weill let you know what its
like
Why i said two weeks is because she is not with me all next week
On holiday from me she really does deserve a nice break she told me she can now
concentrate on putting her tree up now and writing all her family cards out now
horray

good for her
Our julie is stepping in next week now after she finishes work she is taking me
to asda next wednesday our stella taking for meal in town
so fine .

 tonight trying this sausages and mashed potatoes and green beans and onion
gravy from Sainsburys yummy got two choclate flakes for my medicen tonight and
bottle of fesh orange yummy
got frost on grass today

Clare,
glad your having nice chilled out day enjoy your chippie

malcolm enjoy your day

angela hope your having nice day too

vanessa pooh glad your busy as always life is too short enjoy it

senn hope your day is busy too

Phyllis
holly and sam have sent you gift today with card in they made ah bless the
kiddies
mine is in there my card to you its for the rugs you have made looking forward
to them now

right take care