[guide.chat] More snow.

  • From: "A. Machray" <a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:43:27 -0000

Hello All,
What a shock yesterday after a beautiful day on Wednesday.
We awoke to snow falling with a vengeance and it went on for four hours.
Thankfully, we only got six inches of the stuff, but it put a damper on our
walk that we had planned.  It is now melting rapidly and the roads are showing
signs of blackness again, or so I am being told, so we should get back out
within the next couple of days.  Hopefully the snow is clearing elsewhere for
you.  If you want some more, let me know, and I will do my best to send it to
you.

Alex Machray from Scotland.
Skype name:  A.Machray